Select your vehicle
Nathan AirChime K3 Train Horn
Developed in the 1950s this K-series horn is a blast from the past. In fact, although there are many variations of the K3, the basic design has stayed the same since 1954. This horn is just about indestructible; die cast out of solid aluminum and powered by heavy duty stainless steel internals. This horn can take a beating!
Still not confident about these horns? They were designed to be mounted on diesel locomotives and be exposed to the elements, snow, ice, rain, wind, and diesel smoke and still sound great! In fact, these horns were designed to be clearly audible from up to 5 miles (calm wind, clear skies). The horns are virtually maintenance free and are designed to be rebuilt with absolutely no tuning necessary.
Hear these horns now!
- Genuine Railway Use Locomotive Tune Horn!
- Die Cast Durable Aluminum Body
- Stainless Steel Dual-Disk Diaphragm Technology
- Pre Tuned One Piece Bell Construction
- Reversible Bells For Easy Installation
- Manufactured By Nathan Airchime
- Made In The USA! Quality Does Matter!
- Horn: Nathan Airhchime K3 Train Horn
- Horn Length: 18.25" (463.55 mm)
- Horn Width: 16.25" (412.75 mm)
- Horn Height: 9.75" (247.65 mm)
- Horn Weight: 18 lb (8.16 Kg)
- Port: 1/2" NPT
WARNINGHORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.
Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
It is the consumer's responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.
WARNINGThis product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.