Select your vehicle
Nathan AirChime P3 Train Horn
- The AirChime P3 horn is constructed of a sand cast aluminum manifold and sand cast bells providing a stunning mellow tone that only sand cast horns can provide! This genuine locomotive horn features stainless steel diaphragms to prevent rust. These are the only sand cast horns we sell and provide an unparalleled railway train horn sound.
Practically Maintenance Free!
The construction of these horns includes rubber gaskets to help prevent wear and tear on the diaphragm through use. These horns will provide years and years of service with the least servicing of any railway horns. The bells are of a one-piece construction and pre-tuned to allow for simple and quick servicing when it is finally necessary.
Custom Configurable Manifold
The P-Series horns feature reversible bells to allow for multi-directional signaling and more convenience during installation.
Hear these horns now!
- Heavy Duty Sand Cast Aluminum Construction
- Exclusive P-Series Mellow Tone Locomotive Acoustics
- Large One Half Inch Air Inlet for Excellent Air Flow
- Reversible Bells For Custom Configurations
- Horn: Nathan Airhchime P3 Train Horn
- Horn Length: 19.5" (495.3 mm)
- Horn Width: 15.5" (393.7 mm)
- Horn Height: 12.75" (323.85 mm)
- Horn Weight: 20.25 lb (514.35 Kg)
- Port: 1/2" NPT
WARNINGHORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.
Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
It is the consumer's responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.
WARNINGThis product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.